/* remove this */ Blogger Widgets /* remove this */

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

SSC Recruitment Result CPOs, Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF and Intelligence Officer in NCB


STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC)rd List of candidates qualified for Interview for S.I in CPOs/ ASI in CISF and 2nd List of candidates qualified for Interview the post of I.O in NCB –reg.

Examination for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in CPOs, Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF and Intelligence Officer in NCB, 2011 – 3
 The Staff Selection Commission conducted an open competitive examination on 28.08.2011 all over India, for recruitment of Sub Inspectors in CPOs, Assistant Sub Inspectors in Central Industrial Security Force(CISF) & Intelligence Officer in Narcotics Control Bureau(NCB).

2. On the basis cut-off fixed by the Commission in Paper-I +Paper-II and PET/Medical, in the first phase, the result of 1677 (Female-90 & Male-1587)
3. In continuation of the above result and also on the basis of review medical result of additional list
candidates who were qualified for Interview for the post of S.I in CPOs/ ASI in CISF was declared on 1.12.2011. Further, the result of 757 (Male -590 + _Female-23) for SI in CPOs/ASI in CISF and 144 for I.O in NCB) who have been qualified for Interview/Personality Test was declared on 22.12.2011 after first batch of review medical examination and medical examination of additional candidates. of S.I in CPOs/ ASI in CISF and Review Medical of I.O in NCB candidates, the Commission has now declared the result of 161 (Male -113 and_Female-01 for SI in CPOs / ASI in CISF and 47 for I.O. in NCB) who have been qualified for Interview/Personality Test. The category wise details of qualified candidates is as under :-- S.I in CPOs/ ASI in CISF

List I : (Male candidates) SC ST OBC Ex.S UR TOTAL
CUT-OFF MARKS
(Paper-I + II)
60.75 60.75 77.25 60.75 115.25
CANDIDATES AVAIL. 15 14 53 05 26 113



See details here : http://ssc.nic.in/press-release/CPO_I_O_2011.pdf

2 comments:

  1. 25 jan. Tet merit k bare me sumwai samayabhav k karan nahi ho saki.
    Ab sunwai agle week hogi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 25 jan. Tet merit k bare me sumwai samayabhav k karan nahi ho saki.
    Ab sunwai agle week hogi.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not use abusive/gali comment to hurt anybody OR to any authority. You can use moderated way to express your openion/anger. Express your views Intelligenly, So that Other can take it Seriously.
कृपया ध्यान रखें: अपनी राय देते समय अभद्र शब्द या भाषा का प्रयोग न करें। अभद्र शब्दों या भाषा का इस्तेमाल आपको इस साइट पर राय देने से प्रतिबंधित किए जाने का कारण बन सकता है। टिप्पणी लेखक का व्यक्तिगत विचार है और इसका संपादकीय नीति से कोई संबंध नहीं है। प्रासंगिक टिप्पणियां प्रकाशित की जाएंगी।